Chat live with us
Online Chat



Food Events

Food Notification for Event

All businesses wishing to sell food at temporary events must notify Council of their operations at least 14 days prior to the event.

*Please note - if you are planning to sell food on Council land you must apply for a vending permit by completing the form 'Application for Permit Vending on Local Government Land'. Please see the related links.

*The Food Event Notification Form is not required for Bunnings Fundraising Sausage Sizzles.

What are the costs?

There are no cost associations with submitting a notification form.

How to notify?

  1. For large events (multiple food businesses operating) the Event Coordinator must complete the Food Notification Form for Event Coordinators.
  2. For small events (just one food business) the food business must complete the Food Event Notification Form.

What happens next?

Once Council has received your notification an Environmental Health Officer may contact you prior to your event. There may be fees associated with inspections.

Who to call for help?

Environmental Health
Phone: (08) 8408 1111

Other helpful information

Provide feedback for this page