Chat live with us
Online Chat

Development & Infrastructure

Development & Infrastructure

Council Properties

Hindmarsh LibraryCouncil owns a variety of buildings and facilities that require maintenance and attention each year.

Asset Management Plan - Council Buildings (1353 kb)

Council Buildings and Facilities

To view some of Council's building available to hire please see the link below

Venue Hire

Other buildings include Council's Libraries, Immunisation Clinic, Community Centres and a variety of Parks, Gardens, Reserves, Sporting grounds and playgrounds

Library Locations

Immunisation Clinic

Community Spaces

Parks, Gardens, Reserves, Playgrounds

I want to Report Graffiti on Council Property

Council Property - Council is responsible for removal of graffiti from Council owned property such as parks, bus shelters, street signs etc. Residents are encouraged to report the details by calling Council on 8408 1111 for prompt removal. Offensive graffiti will be removed within 2 working days and non-offensive within 5 working days.

Public Property - Graffiti on other public property can also be reported to Council on 8408 1111. Council will then forward on your report to the relevant public property owner (eg SA Power Networks, Department Transport, Planning & Infrastructure, Telstra) for removal.

For more information about graffiti removal please click the link below:

Graffiti Removal

I want to Report Faulty Lights

Street Lights

Faulty street lights are reported directly to SA Power Networks for repair by calling Faults & Emergencies on 13 13 66 or online at SAPN Report a Faulty Street Light

Reserve Lights (include all lake edge lighting)

Faulty reserve lights or lake edge lighting can be reported by calling the Customer Contact Centre on 8408 1111, by email or through our online Requests, Compliments, Complaints form

Traffic Lights

You can report faulty traffic lights to the Department of Planning, Transport & Infrastructure's Traffic Management Centre on 1800 018 313

I want to Report Damage to Council property

Residents are encouraged to put all requests for maintenance in writing either by email, Requests, Compliments, Complaints form, fax or post alternatively you can call the Customer Contact Centre on 8408 1111.


Provide feedback for this page